Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sharing Time

This is a simple memory wall hanger that I have made for each of my sister's for Christmas.  The lovely lady in the picture is our ' mom '.  She was a beautiful lady and so missed.  The girls have complimented me on my framed memory piece on my wall so I thought I would surprise them with one of their own this year.

They all use the same roses and leaves, but all others techniques are different, they all have adaptions and the tassel at the bottom is a large double looped bow with a puffy goldtoned heart hanging from it..... the hanger at the top is made of satin ribbon.  Each one has their own initials embroidered onto them and done in colours I hope they will treasure.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

All work is very pretty enjoy at that all and read your post
Joyce