Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Slow Works in Progress

Today I added some wedding vintage lace to two corners of a silkribbon art design that I had not decided on quite how to finish.  I truly don't want it to be a pillow as they have a habit of being scrunched unless they are on the long ottoman at the end of the hall.

I have also set aside some gorgeous silk to work two more designs up, one in a pastel grey and one in a vintage muted green.

I am also wandering back to my pink and beige and lace stages.

I have also finished the applique on five of the blocks from the My Tweets quilt from Erin Russek and have two more nearing the stage where they will be appliqued down as well

I did finish her Miss Kelly and love it, now to find the time to hand quilt, and share the pictures.

Have a great day ................not to mention, I have been designing and using puppy pads as my little pomeranian is having accident with his bladder so a belly band was needed and rather than purchase these have designed my own version for little puppies.
Stitch your dreams.

No comments: