Friday, July 18, 2014

Getting projects lined up.

I have decided to try and allocate finishing some projects I have started and to set up different projects that I can work on at different times of the day or when I just need a break.

I bought the new McCall's quilts magazine and have plans for making the Erin Russek design in a different colourway for myself.  I love her work and her quilts offer a challenge with a twist.  This one is larger, but so are the applique pieces and it leaves a lot of room for hand quilting.

I hope to get out and get some ends for the kumi bracelets that I have completed and start a few braided bracelets as well  I love beads that compliment each other in a braid.  I have plans on doing a beaded kumi necklace and bracelet set for myself.

Well, it has been a long day, and it is late so I will sign off for now and write more tomorrow.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
 I hope to incorporate some silkribbon work into this little masterpiece sometime soon.   It was a free design on the internet and it keeps calling out to be embellished and highlighted.



No comments: