Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thinking.

Well, we are in the midst of replacing a bedroom so that dh's folks can come and visit more often and stay overnight. They are in a nursing home and the head nurse feels that it would do them a world of good to come out for a night every now and then.

I have been packing and moving boxes from one room into another as they sleep in two single beds. I overdid it today, but then it was a good day so I have not been stitching much this week. I will take a break until I get my room set up finally so that I can go in, close the door, and stitch to my little heart's content.

It has been overwhelming storing dd's and her dh's extra's, dh's folks extra's all in our home and then trying to make room for company and ourselves at the same time, but it does work, and I must admit forces one to purge what they are not working with and that is good.

Well off to grab a hot cup of tea and decide what to put on for supper, so that dh will not be totally floored when he comes in and finds the mattress and spring in the tv room waiting to be moved and a frame to come down............good will here we come. My white on white room is gone and I will miss it, but then I haven't been able to find it for some time now.

No comments: