Most of the afternoon I worked on my art bra block and have to admit that I am being so fussy with this block which is good in one sense, but bad in another as I keep changing my direction.
Last night I sorted out a major UFO that I had started several years ago and promised myself it would be finished soon. I have about six more large blocks to finish hand embroidering for a full sized quilt for our bed. Dh loves it and that is all that counts. Each Bonnet doll is a different colour with a matching scalloped circle, she will be set together with a gorgeous pansy fabric that I have saved for a long time and now know why.
I will share more pics tomorrow, but in the meantime will share a little project that I did from a Mary Jo Hiney kit.